Hotmail has grown a lot lately, and that is why sometimes it can be difficult to understand some of its new features. Today, we explain in detail how to use the Hotmail inbox.
All you need to know about Hotmail Inbox
Hotmail inbox is one of the most comfortable gadgets with different options that you will have when opening an email account, which is why you should create Hotmail account instead of an account with a. another company.
Here I will cover some of the features of Hotmail Inbox:
- Easy and Convenient: The main feature of Hotmail Inbox is the fact that it is very comfortable and intuitive, and absolutely easy to use. Even those who do not have much knowledge in the field will also feel comfortable with it.
- Mark and delete in one click: The most important options, such as deleting e-mails, marking them as important or read or unread, are available in a single click.
- Create folders: You can create different folders so that the emails you receive are always well organized. So you can have a profile for your work, one for friends and one for your family.
- Good spam filter: Hotmail Inbox also has a very powerful spam filter. Most spam will go directly to this file. Also, if for some time you delete unread emails from the sender, in the long run, the sender will also be redirected directly to the spam folder.
- Bulk options: All options for deleting, moving, archiving, marking as read or unread, etc., can be managed in bulk. In other words, you can bookmark all emails, and decide what you want to do with them at the same time. A very convenient way to manage your inbox.
- Create rules: For the most skilled, you can create different types of rules to depend on the type of email you receive, which will be handled in one way or another. This is a great way to handle the most important emails and ignore the unrelated emails.
How to access Hotmail inbox
To access the Hotmail inbox, all you need to do is sign in to your Hotmail account. To do this, of course, you must have one.
And to access your Hotmail account, all you have to do is:
- Access: Enter at www.hotmail.com
- Login: Enter your e-mail address and password and click Sign In.
- And now: If you’ve entered your email address and password correctly, you’ll be directed to your inbox.
As you can see, Hotmail inbox, despite the changes it has recently experienced, is still pretty straightforward. I hope this article is useful for you to understand it better and make the most of its features.