But what makes a password safe? We will tell you what to set a strong enough Hotmail password.
Make your Hotmail password secure
- At least eight characters: less characters have a password, faster it can be cracked. Therefore, the sensitive area is protected by a password that is longer than 20 characters.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters and special characters and numbers: This increases the number of possible combinations multiple times. And the more options there are, the harder it is to crack the code. Therefore, only special characters are important for a good password. This position is best in the passwords and not at the beginning or end.
- Disrespect: Your password should not contain personal connections – for example, no name or birthday.
No sample: combination such as ‘12345678’ or eight times the same letter should not be used as a password. Also ‘asdfghhjkl’ – that is the adjacent key – should be avoided.
- Best password is not any sense, such as ‘jwO8_Ls7 * Quik’. But they are of course more difficult to remember. So you can build up the memory – such as a set: “I need you baby to warm your lonely night” – inyBTwyl9@!
You should also note
- A password should only be used for 1 account.
- Change your password frequently. Recommended once every 90 days.
- Write out any passwords and do not give your code to anyone. You should keep your password similar to your bank PIN.
- There are various Internet tools that can create secure passwords. However, for safety reasons, you should not create your own password yourself.