But what makes a password safe? We will tell you what to set a strong enough Hotmail password.
Make your Hotmail password secure
- At least eight characters: less characters have a password, faster it can be cracked. Therefore, the sensitive area is protected by a password that is longer than 20 characters.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters and special characters and numbers: This increases the number of possible combinations multiple times. And the more options there are, the harder it is to crack the code. Therefore, only special characters are important for a good password. This position is best in the passwords and not at the beginning or end.
- Disrespect: Your password should not contain personal connections – for example, no name or birthday.
No sample: combination such as ‘12345678’ or eight times the same letter should not be used as a password. Also ‘asdfghhjkl’ – that is the adjacent key – should be avoided.
- Best password is not any sense, such as ‘jwO8_Ls7 * Quik’. But they are of course more difficult to remember. So you can build up the memory – such as a set: “I need you baby to warm your lonely night” – inyBTwyl9@!
You should also note
- A password should only be used for 1 account.
- Change your password frequently. Recommended once every 90 days.
- Write out any passwords and do not give your code to anyone. You should keep your password similar to your bank PIN.
- There are various Internet tools that can create secure passwords. However, for safety reasons, you should not create your own password yourself.
And now, Hotmail.com login account and change your password.